Sunday, August 1, 2010

MA 100th POST !!!!! READ IT!




BABEH! YTD  TOTALLY RAWKSSS!!!!!!
Last year of carnival day srsly made dat my best event 
of da year(in school). :)
Carina, hui yee and me helped out on thurs.
oh yes, we ponteng. kindaa since teachers're not teaching
why bother goin to class? haha. XD
so we helped out a lil for 'The Maze' . 

saw the maze now? with yen qin and d balloon. xD
 
it's fun thou it's jz wrappping newspaper around d tables.
especially when ur with ur good frens. 
So it(the carnival)
ended up a success. WoOhOo! btw, CARINA'S the GHOST!!
beware of herr..... XDDD
HER! The one and only deadly Ghost!

After that..I WENT  FOR MTV WORLD STAGE 2010 !
yeah, it's HELL AWESOME! 
while lining up, THE RAIN CAME!!  
we're like all soaked wet man!
even my undergarments were wet. HAHA! 
thank god my phone 's still functioning and i still manage to take 
some pictures to kill the rain. hahaha


this was before THE RAIN. 
everyone looks good ryte?

  yeah and obviously caleb's Still happy 
under d rain. XD
umbrellas, raincoats, me? NONE. xD

and so the concert starts!! 
nah! pics again.
At the lagoon surf beach. :) 
poncos!
Bunkface!

and again, Bunkface!

and wth?? SHOWER CAP!!?
you gotta be kidding me man! 
oh mama, N.O. he's a Guy. 

And yes guys, Wonder Girls. 
behind bars, literally. xD
Smoking HOT!

IT's TOKIO HOTEL! man, they're awesome :)))
there's one hardcore fan beside me
singing ALL their songs. XD

my FAV pic for da day man.. 
saw da satanic sign? and d firy background.

woman, ur blocking my view or are you jz modelling?

water .

lol

3 maniaco fellars beside us. haha.
den WE became crazy. YEAH!

some artistic pic eh? taken by hu? u guess. ;D

my shoe, WET and EWWW!

Lastly! KATY PERRY! 
oh man!  i sang her songs dam GOOD! 
she sang her 2 new songs, and one
of them is peacock. sounds wrong? 



so ladys and gentlemans, THAT one was one AMAZING 
concert eh? man how i hope to go to one like dat again. 
Peace out! :)