Tuesday, November 24, 2009

im bac from GENTING!!! =DDD

YEEHAUW! im bac im bac!! =) and i sneezed along my way bac. *sniff* my nose is like a flowing river now. get wad i mean? haha. xD  and dis morning while im at genting, i bathed for like more den half an hour. hahhahaha.i noe dis is crazy but i jz felt soo gud babeh! *winks*. ytd, played many many awesome rides dat i've longed to. =D btw, d food there suck like shit! cup maggi mee is d best! n every suckish meal cost me more den 10 bcks. okay okayy... d guys, ting hui, jing yi, heon n xue jun reached at 1 smth. they played only 3  rides. sad case. xD at 5.30 they gotta go bac cz heon's mom dun let him stay overnite so d others hav ta go home also. only four of us stay(me, carina, hui yee n shu qin). midnight is d coldest. wrap myself up in d blanket.lawl.. dam cold, sumore im havin flu. now here are some picturess... ENJOY! =)







 




    


 

 

 

 





 

 

 

=)))