Monday, November 30, 2009

Sunday joy!

  Had a piano concert on sunday and never knew i'd met ewe jin n yee ing.
well, they did perform. ewe jin played d guitar n yee ing played gu zheng.

i wouldn't say i did perfect, there's one or a few mistakes i made n somehow dat choon weng knew. 
After dat concert, went to summit for movie only as there's NO WAY to shop there.
my family watched 2012 but i've watched before so i watched NEW MOON!! =) (alone, pathetically)
abt dat, sitting beside me were some freakin untoleratable "girls".
when edward n jacob appear, they screamed like High pitch n giggled
like they never met a handsome dude before?
i felt like asking them to shaddap dat time! srsly, they're way disturbing.
with their plastic bags is even WORSE! ==
but thank god i still managed to stick my head in dat movie. 
waiting for eclipse to show now!! Wheee~
went for dinner at a food court after dat and surprisingly i saw dis food store called CHICK KUT TEH.



its normally BAK kut teh. haha! awesome ryte?

then, its not over yet.not over not over not over not over not over not over not over

daddy wanna go 101mall in puchong to buy a set of speakers for his new plasma tv. =.=
and so...his wish did come true and my legs're aching like hell seriously! with my high heels sumore. and cz of dat concert dat day, i gotta put on make up n wear formal. so d whole day is a formal day for me.
oh! before i forget, bought a dress n a "sort of shirt" in nichi. *cheers*
after mall, went to visit grandma but she's asleep so my parents talked with their bro n as usual,
me n my bro watched tv. =) nice show thou.

then then headed bac! WoOhoO~! finally man...